Professional Camera Tips for TV, YouTube, Live Streaming, and Zoom
Don't allow insecurity and nervousness to stop you from taking that next big step in your business, ministry, or life. This course is designed to help you develop confidence on camera.
- How to best prepare before the camera starts rolling or you hit record
- Broadcasting tips to help you look like a professional
- Post-production tips to boost engagement and build your personal brand
- The best equipment to use for shooting great videos and for looking your best on-screen
- Confidence training mini-course
- Business strategies for making money with video
- Interview tips for various types of interviews, both audio and video
Regardless of whether you are just trying to feel more comfortable on your next Zoom call, adding live video to your online platform, or getting for your first on-camera interview, this course was designed for you.
Don't let the fear of being on camera slow you down. Start feeling more confident TODAY!